About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am so proud of myself right now for remembering to post the things I am thankful for this Thursday! So here it goes...

1. A peaceful Wednesday night with my hubby.
Last night Jeffrey and I had one of the best evenings. No work, no homework, no technology, no distractions. We sat on our patio and enjoyed each others company. We ate spaghetti for dinner. We went to run a few errands. We enjoyed Braums. We did one of our favorite things.. drove around Grapevine looking at homes.

2. That tonight is my last Thursday night class until summer classes start up. So ready for a 3 week break.

3. YL.. we participated in our first VINE/VILLE Young life event this week and we are so excited to serve the lord with this incredible organization

4. Church, Family, Friends,Health, Home, Happiness.. . I take all of these for granted.. I am so blessed that I have all of these things in my life and in abundance. God is so GOOD!

5. Being able to open our house this weekend to have our community group over for a FIESTA!


I am thankful for so much more than that, but those are my top five for today. Thank you Lord for blessing us!


Thankful,
(just in general)

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment