About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whole 30

Well Jeffrey and I along with our best friends James and Krista are taking on the whole 30 challenge. It is supposed to change the way we think about food and what we are putting in our bodies. Since getting married we have kind of been eating whatever whenever we want. So we are hoping that this challenge will help instill better habits. It is a Paleo based challenge which basically means no BREAD, CHEESE or SUGARS (except fruit). It is actually a lot more detailed than that check it out here Whole 30  We will be doing this for the next 30 days..luckily we end in just enough time for BOSTON (we can eat whatever we want there). It is nice to have our friends cheering us on and to hold us accountable. We are hoping to loose weight and tone up a bit (as we will add exercise back into our lives as well), but really hopeful that we start to treat our bodies better. Krista and I (mainly Krista) meal planned 30 days worth of recipes. As we try them I will share them on here because they will be WHOLE 30 approved which is all natural and good for you. I will post throughout the process and a final post with results. Hopefully we see some major change! Will you take the challenge?


Thankful for eating healthy,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment