About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The YEAR of the BEAR

SIC EM!!!! 
Baylor will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for many reasons: my dad went there, I got to spend two years here with Annie, I met my BEST FRIENDS there, I got an amazing education, I got to be a part of an incredible group of women PI BETA PHI and I met the love of my life (Jeffrey). It really is an AMAZING place and I enjoyed every minute of the 4 years I spent there. I will ALWAYS love BU, but this year has been incredible for the bears! Hope you enjoy this video clip of what Baylor Nation accomplished this year! 



Thankful for Baylor, 

MJ 

'SIC EM

No comments:

Post a Comment