About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IT IS SUMMER... kind of

I was so excited to see this in my frame this morning! 

Well today is my FIRST day of summer.. kind of. I still have to work three days next week and go to grad school Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for the rest of the summer, but it will still be a nice break from the craziness that was this school year. I am excited to have some down time, to craft a bit, catch up on reading, and enjoy time with my sweet hubby, family and friends. As I approach the summer I have set myself some goals.. 1. Spend more time in the word 2. Be comfortable being by my self (I am not good at this one I like to be with people ALOT).. this will include working out, grocery shopping, doing projects around the house etc. 3. Take more pictures (basically practice with my camera) & BLOGGING 4. Learn to budget better when it comes to time & money 5. Enjoy each and every day/opportunity God gives me this summer! Heres to a GREAT summer, I hope you all have one as well!


Thankful for rest,

MJ


No comments:

Post a Comment