About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

ahhhh

So those that know me well know that I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys. I have loved them since I was a little girl thanks to my daddy. The stadium was in my hometown (IRVING) up until a few years ago. It is the team I grew up with. Being older I have gotten more into the players, the scores and watching the game. I am slightly obsessed with TONY ROMO and have been since college (just ask my roomies). My love for the Cowboys grew thanks to my sweet friend Jen. We spent many days in our college house rooting for the cowboys in our cowboy gear. We are HUGE Fans.

 Anyways Jeffrey's basketball league happens to be the same one that Tony Romo and Jason Whitten play on (ahhhhhhh) I know its crazy! When the schedules were released we realized they would be playing each other. A game I would definitely not miss. Jeffrey's team lost, but they definitely held their own (scoring 85 points). I was very impressed! After the game, thanks to NATHAN (my sisters sweet boy) we had the courage to ask for a picture. Boy am I THANKFUL. I look horrible in it, but that does not matter. I have a picture with my hubby and two of the best players on the COWBOYS team! They were such sweet guys and it made me realize they are just like anyone else... well maybe not ANYONE!!!  I will treasure this picture FOREVER!!!



Thankful for the DALLAS COWBOYS,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment