About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So I am going to attempt to make a commitment to blogging every Thursday on the things I am thankful for at that time. I take for granted all of the amazing things God has blessed our life with. I am so quick to ask God for things and ask his help for things, but I often forget to thank him for all that he has given me. So this week I am thankful for:

1. Beautiful Sunrises on my way to work 

2. My new job as a counselor 

3. That there are only two weeks left in this semester of Grad school 

4. The friendships I have and am continuing to develop 

5. A husband that is helping me learn to budget (even though this is very hard for me)


Thankful, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment