About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

He is RISEN!!!

Jeffrey and I celebrated the fact that Jesus has risen this year in Washington D.C. (post coming soon) at the National Cathedral. What a beautiful place filled with people from all walks of life. It was an incredible experience. I will say we missed the intimacy of Compass and our church family back home. I am so thankful that Jesus conquered the grave for me and hope that this next year my relationship with him continues to grow deeper. I hope you all had a very HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!!



Thankful for our savior, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment