About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shower Time

Wedding Season is in full swing in my neck of the woods. It is so fun to get to be a part of this special time in my friends' lives. Now that I have gone through the entire process I realize how important each and every event is. I feel so blessed that I have so many amazing friends and my prayer is that they take this time to prepare for their marriage. In the last two weeks I have  helped host two wedding showers. One being for my sweet friend Laura. Laura and I met at Baylor. In fact we were in the same group for rush and were both very interested in PI PHI. Luckily we both got bids and our friendship has been going on ever since. Laura is full of JOY. Jon is so lucky to be marrying a woman like her. I am excited I get to stand up there with her on her special day. Cannot wait for JULY! I love you Laura!






 Yesterday I helped host Victoria's bridal shower. I met Victoria 3 years on my first day working as a school teacher. Our classrooms were right across the hall. We began our friendship talking between passing periods. Victoria's wedding is in June and I am so excited to be a part of it all. I am so happy for her and TRENT! ps.. this shower was harder for me to host because I was in charge of the TCU themed candy bar. Purple is DEFINiTELY not my favorite color! JK! I loved getting to make her day special!






I love weddings and all that they mean! I am so excited I get to be a part of both of these. Next up is AL's baby shower and then its JEN's turn! Cannot wait for all of the big events happening in my friends' lives.


Thankful for big events,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment