About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Last Weekend of March

This was the last weekend in March and boy was it action packed. Friday night we headed to Joe T Garcia's for dinner, drinks and nice patio weather to celebrate ANNIE'S 23 Birthday. The weather was perfect and so was the company. We had a great evening out on the patio. Annie even got the excitement of being sang to. We then headed over to Billy Bobs to hear Aaron Watson. He is such a great performer, but also an incredible man. Not a huge fan of the concert venue for Billy Bob's, but it was still a great night.










Saturday night we spent the evening in downtown Dallas celebrating Mandi & Trevor's wedding. Mandi was a beautiful BRIDE!  It was a great night filled withs lots of laughs and dancing.







Sunday I went with one of my best friends JEN to look at bridesmaid dresses. She made the choice and I cannot wait for September to wear them! It was a busy, but GREAT weekend!


Counting down to EASTER in D.C.,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment