About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Florida 2012

Well vacation mode is over as I start back to work tomorrow.. sort of.. I have a week long training YUCK! Anyways I am thankful I got to go on a trip with my family. It is such a relaxing week, we did a little shopping, fishing, moped riding, hanging out on the pier, visiting our favorite place Juanas, But mostly (when I say mostly I mean pretty much all day everyday) we spent the days in our swimsuits down at the beach. We rented a house with my big sister and her family and my aunts and cousins stayed down the road..it was an incredible week. I was sad to leave, but OHHHH so HAPPY to be back home with Jeffrey. Here are a few of my fav pics from the week! Enjoy!














Thankful for Florida,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment