About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Road Trip Day 1

Today my mom and I started our road trip to Florida. It is a drive I have been making almost every year since I was two years old. It is something my family has always done. I have some of the best memories from  our trips to Florida. I even have some great memories of the car trips, particularly staying up while everyone else slept and talking to my dad.  It is not the same without my sweet Dad or Annie (who has class..yuck) but it still is one of my favorite places on earth and I am so thankful God created such an incredible place. All that aside I am 12 hours into our 7 day trip and I am reallllly  missing Jeffrey..this is the longest we have been apart since we got married. I am thankful to spend quality time with my mom and family, I just want the other part of my family (Jeffrey) to be there too! Not to mention he has not gotten to experience a "Marshall" family vacation and since it is one we have been doing FOREVER I cannot wait to share it with him next summer (he promised he would take off work). Anyways here is to a GREAT week at the BEACH!

Here's road trip day 1 via instagram....

From Left to Right and Top to bottom.. we stopped at the Marshall pottery.. store so cool, spray cheese is a childhood fav, my mom and I in the car, view from our dinner in Louisiana

We arrived in LA around 3:30 we went to explore downtown, I found the cutest fur vest for winter *BONUS*, then we had an early dinner and came back to the hotel to hang out..while we were here.. I got pink hair and blinged out my ring finger.. already such a fun day! 




Excited for time with my mom, 

MJ 


No comments:

Post a Comment