About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lilly's Wedding

We had three weddings in 2 weeks! Crazy I know! We are so excited that our friends are getting to experience the amazing gift of marriage. This past weekend we celebrated Lilly & Jon's wedding. I got to know Lilly through work at DZ, she is an incredible girl and her wedding was incredible. She was a beautiful bride and every last detail was perfect. Congratulations Lilly & Jon! We had so much fun celebrating with you! I'll let my instagram photos do the talking!







Thankful for love, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment