About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...



1. My family.. even though we may be a bit crazy at times I love them all very much.

2. Vacation at the beach. It really is one of my favorite places on earth.

3. A week off from summer school

4. A sweet husband that missed vacation to stay home and work hard.

5. A sweet husband to go home to on SATURDAY.. I CANNOT wait 9 days without Jeffrey is 9 days to long!

Thankful for this week off,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment