About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Laura's Wedding Weekend

I met Laura as a freshman at Baylor, and we became instant friends. We rushed the same sorority and experienced all of college together. Laura is beautiful on both the inside and the out, she radiates Joy. I knew she would end up with someone who would compliment her perfectly and she did just that. Jon is an awesome man. When Laura asked me to be a part of her big day I was so excited and I feel so lucky to call her friend. Her wedding weekend was PERFECT, down to every last detail. Not to mention I got to stay with my sweet friend Diana and spend time with her which was such a sweet treat. It was at the Hotel ZaZa in Houston and we had such a blast celebrating such a great couple. We started off Friday with cupcakes and champagne, followed by a rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and an after party at the Monarch. We woke up Saturday and put on our JUICY suits that Laura gifted us for being a part of her day (awesome gift). We had so much fun getting ready in the bridal suite. The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was this amazing dinner party followed by a night filled with dancing. It was so fun being with some of my favorite girls for the night! It could not have been a better way for those two to celebrate becoming the VANDENBRANDS. I wish you both lots of laughter and fun in this journey called marriage. Congratulations Laura and Jon! Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend! 












Thankful for sweet friends getting married, 

MJ 





No comments:

Post a Comment