About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Via Instagram

I decided to document this weekend via instagram.. so here it goes from left to right:

I did a lot of hw this weekend to make up for being gone all week, I got to spend Saturday afternoon/evening with my best friend Krista, I spent Friday night cooking and hanging out with my mom, Jeffrey and I went to Eatzis after church for sampling, We met some friends (Tanner & Kendall at the pool after church), Our community group had a snow cone get together. It was a very relaxing/fun weekend! Today we are getting all packed up to head to BOSTON bright and early tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has an amazing 4th of July!


Thankful for relaxing weekends,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment