About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bittersweet

Today is my last day at de Zavala, the only school I have ever worked at. So naturally leaving it is very hard. It is hard to leave the familiar.It is hard to leave all I have known for the past two and half years. I have been blessed to work with some incredible people here, some that have truly changed my life. I have gained incredible friendships, and for that I am truly thankful and sad to leave. I know that God's timing and planning is way better than I could ever do, but I was not expecting to leave mid year. I know that he has it all under control and so I am resting in peace knowing that God will not take me where I am not ready. It is hard, sad, and exciting all at the same time. I am blessed that this door has opened up for me to begin my career as a counselor and so excited to hit the ground running. So even though today leaves me feeling a bit sad I know that the friendships I have made will be ones that continue on no matter where I work and for that I am truly grateful. So here's to the end of one chapter and the beginning of another.



Not so good at change,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment