About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February

Well it has been a few days since my last post because life has gotten the best of me, but I am happy to be back in the swing of things. We had a wonderful trip to Chicago to visit the Blandford's especially getting to pick out Miss Blythe's ballet attire and just spend some time with them. This past weekend we had a blast celebrating the marriage of two of our friends from Baylor. We stayed downtown at a hotel and danced the night away.It was a great way to end the month and it was our first wedding to attend since our own!

 I feel like today is a fitting day to begin my routine of blogging (hopefully). February is a very important month in my life: I was born on the 25th, Jeffrey proposed on the 12th, Valentines day is the 14th (my favorite holiday because of all the pink), my dad passed away on the 25th, a lot of family members have birthday's in this month and its short! I have a love hate relationship with February because at times it has brought me the most joy I have ever known (getting engaged) and the most pain I have ever experienced (loosing my dad at 16). I honestly feel a wave of emotions as the month begins. I have spent a lot of time in prayer the last few weeks and I am confident to say that no matter what is thrown at me this February I have God's grace and that is ENOUGH. I am excited for all the time we will get to spend with friends and family this month as well as the time we will spend growing our relationship with each other and with the lord. So as this month begins I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a VERY HAPPY FEBRUARY!

--MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment