About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Home Decor

So I finally took some pictures of some of the fun projects we have been working on around our house. Thankfully the Joneses came into town and it gave me just the motivation I needed to put the finishing touches on a lot of things! Hope you enjoy!


 The start of our "J" Wall 
 Decor for the entry table 

 Fresh Flowers for our special Guests 

 Dinning Room Table 
 Place Settings 
 Sweet Treats 
 Monthly Calendar 
 Hutch in the Kitchen 

 Cutest pig ever 
 New Scentsy 
 Shelf in the Entry Way 
 Key Holders 
 Living Room Curtains 
 Mantle Decor 
 Mantle Decor 
Over the bed in the Guest Room 

Next up on my list: Finish our bedroom, stairwell, Jeffrey's office, back porch, Wreath for the front door. I will post as I go.

Our house is starting to feel like home,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment