About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FAT TUESDAY

So Yesterday was my first day at my new job and it went GREAT! Missed my DZ co workers but was very welcomed by the new staff. I had completely forgotten yesterday was FAT TUESDAY so when I got home and realized it, Jeffrey and I decided to WALK (yes I said walk..we have been dying to walk to Main street from our house and the weather was perfect for it) this local sea food joint on Main street called BIG FISH! We were greeted with beads and live music! We waited a lot longer than I expected, but it was worth the wait once we tasted the crawfish! It was a great evening celebrating with my sweet husband!


Thankful for unexpected date nights,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment