About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Missing my Sweet Hubby

Jeffrey left Sunday for an entire WEEK! He is in Minnesota on business. It has been great to get to stay at my moms for two days,  and have one of my best friends sleep over! BUT I really miss him :( This is the longest we have been apart since he moved home from Minnesota. It makes me thankful for all the time we do get to spend together and it is a good reminder to never take that for granted. I cannot wait until Friday at 4:30 when I get to pick him up at DFW. So today give the person you love an extra hug or kiss and enjoy the time you get to spend with them.

Thankful that God blessed with Jeffrey,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment