About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring has Sprung (sort of)


Happy early Spring!!!! 



Well even though it is not March and not officially spring it has sort of sprung a little early at the Jones house. I left work to 82 sunny blue skies and it just sort of put some bounce in my step. I headed to Target and went a little spring crazy. I got some cute new things to put around our house (considering we have no holiday decor) this is a great start. I even got bunny ears for Jeffrey, Carrey and I to wear in D.C for EASTER!!! I figure this way we can enjoy spring decor a little longer than usual.  Plus all the bright colors are so fun! Next up set a spring table (wish me luck)! 




Thankful for beautiful weather, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment