About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Maddness


So proud to be a Baylor Bear ALWAYS, but especially this year with all that is going on in the sports arena. Friday night we watched our Bears earn their way to a spot in the Elite 8 which they will play today. We cannot wait to cheer them on today and hopefully into the championship game. SIC EM BEARS!!!!!




Homemade Chocolate chip cookies, milk and Baylor Basketbal=Happy Husband!


Thankful to be a BAYLOR BEAR,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment