About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stockyards


So yesterday was the third day of Spring Break ( I'll do a spring break recap at the end of the week) and Jeffrey had already decided he would go into work around 9 so that we could have breakfast together. As he headed up stairs to his office I yelled up hey do you want to take the day off and go to the zoo? Never did I think he would say yes..but he did! So I got a bonus spring break date with my sweet hubby! We threw out the zoo idea because of crowds and decided to hit up the stockyards. We spent the afternoon walking all around, seeing the famous cattle heard down exchange street, packed a picnic lunch, toured a gorgeous Ft. Worth neighborhood and  got some yummy ice cream to end the day! It was so relaxing and a great way for me to practice some of my camera skills! I got some really cool shots and I hope you enjoy!























Thankful for a day with Jeffrey,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment