About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

Yesterday was a great Sunday afternoon. We went to church then headed home to get some things done around the house. Before community group we went to the Stephen's new place for a dessert/pizza making party. It was a great afternoon with our friends and we even got a special treat of Presidente (our favorite beer that is only in the Domincan Republic).

                                                                         Ready to Cook

                                                                  Ready to Game it up


                                                            Pizza's  Ready
                                                                      Cinnamon Roll Cake


                                                                  Using Little Red

                                                                           CHEERS to the DR


Thankful for Sunday Afternoons,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment