About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My 25th Birthday

Thank you Jeffrey for an incredible 25th Birthday! 

My birthday is such a bittersweet day for me and since I have known Jeffrey he has got out of his way to make it special for me. If you know me well you know I am IMPOSSIBLE to surprise. I do not know if it is because I ask so many questions, am nosey or what. It is just hard to get much past me. Sweet Jeffrey has had a very difficult time surprising me for that reason and because he does not like to keep any secrets from me. However for this birthday he pulled it off. (I think because he was careful to invite those he knew would be able to for sure make it.) He had a lot of my friends surprise me at dinner followed by cake and games at our house. It was a sweet surprise and for those that were able to make it thank you for keeping it a secret! Enjoy some of the pictures from the evening:
 Jeffrey set the table himself for cake and ice cream with my "family" 

 The beautiful necklace he bought me with my new initials 

The great Birthday Cake thanks to Legacy Cakes in Grapevine 

Getting ready to sing happy birthday 

 Gifts from Sweet FRIENDS 

Some of the girls that were able to come 


Thankful for many more birthday's with my sweet hubby, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment