About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012 via Instagram

So my digital camera is dead and I cannot find the charger so I decided to document spring break 2012 via my IPHONE using instagram.  I am slightly obsessed with this app. This was probably one of the most low key spring break's I have had in a long time and I loved every minute of it! Heres a recap:


DAY 1: Spent the entire day at STARBUCKS doing homework 

DAY 2: Got my china out and started my Spring table setting, met up with my two favorite girls for shopping (complete with mini facials at LUSH our new favorite store), lunch and ice cream  






DAY 3: Talked Jeffrey into taking the day off..we spent it at the STOCKYARDS (see previous post) complete with a picnic lunch and dessert at Sammie's treats in Fort Worth.. then came home to make a year long wreath 




DAY 4: Lunch with my best friend KRISTA in Waxahachie followed by a tour of the sheriff's office (I am so sad I did not get any pictures of Krista and I), Then we met with some friends to see the LORAX and ended the night with a BAYLOR WIN 


DAY 5: Brunch and a Grapevine main street stroll with my sweet friend Savannah & precious John Ryman followed by an evening out celebrating Sarah's birthday! 



Day 6: Happy St. Patricks Day and Happy Birthday Jen! Spent the day lunching with Aunt Judy then hit up Greenville and an Irish Pub to celebrate!! Ended the evening with Baylor securing their spot in the SWEET 16 SIC EM BEARS! 




Well that about sums up my week! So thankful for a week off work! 



Thankful for only 12 more mornings until the next holiday, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment