About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Amarillo FUN

We spent this past weekend in Amarillo with the JONES/BLANDFORD gang. We got to see our sweet niece Blythe and meet our newest Nephew Bennett. It is always so fun to get to spend time with our family. We did a lot of hanging out, getting tea ( it is the best around) and we even got to relive our wedding weekend with Jeffrey's grandparents. It was a nice relaxing weekend. We got a special treat of ending the weekend in Lubbock helping Jeffrey's parents look for a new house and do a meet and greet at the church they will be launching in January. We were so thankful we got to see all the amazing things God is going to do through them in Lubbock. Please pray for them in their new journey. It really was an AMAZING weekend.. Ill let my pictures do the rest of the talking! Enjoy!

Park time 

First time to use Curlers 
Bennett hanging with Jeffrey 

 Such a cutie 

 Sweet Bennett 

Waterstill Tea 

Park Time 



Thankful to be an AUNT, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment