About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Catch up

So for the first part of June the Joneses were crazy busy. We were out of town three weekends in a row. The last couple of weeks we have really enjoyed being home and having some down time. I haven't blogged and to be honest I am not quite sure why because lets face it I have honestly had a lot of time to catch up. Anyways here's a few highlights from the past couple of weekends:

*We celebrated father's day with some of our community group and celebrated the great DADS in our lives

*We've had several dinners/lunches/breakfasts with some great friends

*We spent an entire pool day with our BEST friends

*We have been learning a lot about saving money at the grocery store.. this last week I got all our groceries for 35 dollars!

*We created our itinerary for BOSTON which is in 3 days!

*I have been going to a lot of school... 3 times a week to DENTON its exhausting

* We have been working out a lot more and trying to back in shape

* We had an unplugged day with no technology

*Sad to admit this one, but we got caught up on all 7 episodes of the bachelorette in 7 days

*We got to hear some great testimony of Gods work at YL camp

*I've gotten to spend some time with my mom and sister doing fun things and of course what we are the BEST at SHOPPING

*We booked our Anniversary trip to CANCUN... we are going in October and we are going with our BEST FRIENDS (The Jeffrey's).. we got a crazy good deal and since it is in the middle of both of our anniversaries it works out great.

*We have had Skype dates with our nieces and nephews

*We have been studying Romans at church which has been very good and challenging

*We have been enjoying each other and this season of life of being newlyweds... It has been the best 7 months.. and I am looking forward to all the years ahead.

Looking back it has been quite a busy month! The summer always flies by :( It must be because of all the fun we are having.

Remember to be thankful for what you have and not compare to others, because what God has given you should be celebrated because we honestly deserve none of it!


Thankful for our life,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment