About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

I know it has been awhile since Memorial day, but I wanted to make sure to give a recap of our weekend. I took a ton of pictures.. so here it goes.. 

Friday: I had a sleep over with my mom and Annie. We had yummy dinner, crafted and watched movies. It was a great night! 

Handmade Bracelets.. Annie is amazing! 
 Cute onsies in the process for sweet Bennett.. Great Job Mom! 
4th of July Shorts 
Puppies! 

Saturday: I met my Best Friend Krista for mani/pedi's and shopping. We had a blast and got some great deals! We even got to stop and get coffee from my favorite PEARL CUP. 




Sunday: We spent Sunday at the Jeffrey's (James's parents) cooking out and swimming. It has become sort of a tradition. We always have a blast over there and our so thankful they include us. I sadly got no pictures :( Annie and Nathan then came to spend the night.. we walked to main street, ordered pizza and rented a movie. Such a fun night! 






Monday: We headed to Lake Grapevine with Annie and Nathan for a picnic. We found a great spot under a shade tree that had easy lake access. It was yummy food, great company and a memorable day! Here are the pictures I got on my phone for more picnic pics check out my FB. 












Wow what a GREAT weekend! 


Thankful for long weekends, 

MJ 








No comments:

Post a Comment