About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I missed last week because we were out of town (not a very good excuse), but I am back this week. This week I am thankful for...

1. SUMMER VACATION.

2. A weekend trip with Jeffrey, Annie and Nathan to see a good friend get married.

3. Spending more time in God's word

4. Having the feeling of relief after seeing my first client all by myself.

5. Spending more time in the kitchen learning to cook Paleo (ill share some recipes soon)

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22


I read this in my quiet time this morning and wanted to share.. this is what I want to spend time with today. I need to work on DOING! Thankful for God's grace and mercy as I learn to be a complete follower of him.


Happy Thursday Everyone!


Thankful for summer vaca,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment