About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Snake Farm

Corpus Christi 
So I am a little bit behind, but I am trying to get back in the blogging groove. A few weekends ago June 8-10 to be exact one of my sweet friends from work, Victoria, got married to Trent. I was in the house party and was so excited to be a part of her special day. I am not the biggest fan of road trips, I think because we took so many growing up. Looking back, those are where some of my best memories come from and I know that I will want my kids to experience the same. Anyways this one was not too bad because I had some great company. Jeffrey of course and then my sister and her boyfriend who we LOVE, Nathan, came with us as well. We left early friday morning and made a quick pit stop in Waco (duH) to see our beautiful campus and have some common grounds coffee. Then we were back on the road. We had to make a stop at Bucces which is always an adventure/a tad overwhelming. We got to Corpus around 2:00 and wanted to have a picnic by the beach, but couldn't find it HA! Plus I had to be at a rehearsal. So we settled for the hotel room. Friday evening was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Saturday we woke up super early and headed to Padre to spend the morning at the ocean. We had a blast and ended the day with a visit to the peer and a yummy seafood lunch. Saturday evening was the wedding. It was a beautiful occasion, Victoria thought out every detail. The ceremony was outdoors complete with the couple writing their own vows (so sweet). We had a great time dancing the night away. We headed home Sunday, but of course we had to stop at the outlets and a Buccees one more time. It really was a great trip.. Now I'll let my pictures do some talking because in true MEGAN style I took a TON!

Road Trip!


Rehearsal


Beach Day







Wedding






It was such a GREAT weekend celebrating a GREAT couple! 


Ps the theme song for the weekend was SNAKE FARM (if you haven't heard it you should definitely check it out)


Thankful for weddings and weekends away, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment