About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday on FRIDAY

Opps.. I forgot to post yesterday.. and this is one post I am trying to be consistent with, speaking of consistency it is time to pick up my blogging pace.. I have been slacking lately.. anyways this week I am thankful for:

1. Only 4 Thursday night classes & 5 Monday night classes left until I am DONE with summer school FOREVER.

2. A random power outage because Jeffrey and I got to have a study date like old times at Starbucks.
3. That I am able to work out. I take it for granted a lot of the time and this summer I am trying to make it a way of life again. 

4. A random Wednesday night dinner with friends in Dallas. 
5. Travel! We leave for Boston in 3 days and we booked our Anniversary trip to CANCUN in October! 


Remember to count your blessings big and small! 

Thankful, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment