About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

2 Months with Mary-Cameron

We'll Never Forget: Your first smile at us, your first long car trip to Lubbock (you are a great road tripper) 

You Can: Grab on to things (you love my hair), Track your rattle, Do tummy time, Sleep 7-8 hours at  nights, Kick your legs, and you have good neck control 

You Love: Fans, Lights, signing, grabbing things, kicking your legs, bath time, going on walks 

You don't like: when your bow falls in your face, when you loose your paci, being on your tummy for too long 

Thankful for MC, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment