About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Mary-Cameron's First "SNOW" Day

So one Friday in January we woke to some "snow".. more like some light dusting, but for Texans thats enough to call it snow. MC and I put on our matching hats and headed outside for her to see.



It dusted all day long so we put on our warm clothes and even ventured out in it.. we got to enjoy some of it with our friends! 



And just because I do not want people to think we have forgotten about the sweet puppy brothers they got to enjoy the "snow" too! 


Thankful for "SNOW",

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment