About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

First Road Trip

Right after Mary-Cameron's 2 month shots we hopped in the car and headed to Lubbock for Mary-Cameron's first panhandle visit and to meet her pepaw (her great grandfather). It was such a special trip. I did not grow up with any grandparents and I love that Mary-Cameron has such amazing grandparents and even great grandparents. We had so much fun in west Texas and cannot wait for all the memories we will make there!












Thankful for west Texas,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment