About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, January 6, 2017

4 months with Mary-Cameron


We'll never forget: Leaving you with Gram for your first overnight (we missed you soo much), you sitting in your stroller with out the carseat (you loved it so much), Your smiles just melt our heart, 

You Can: Smile ALOT, sleep through the night, almost rollover, hold your head up really well, babble (you have lots to say) 

You Love: Lights, sucking your thumb, your cousins, music class, being outside

You Don't Like: When the car stops, being sleep or hungry, tummy time 

Thankful for MC, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment