About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bestiecation

So WOW! I haven't blogged since JULY! I realize I am the only one who reads this, but in the attempt to be able to look back over this in the years to come I am going to play catch up. So here we go!

Every summer we take a staycation with our besties hence the name BESTIECATION! The last two summer's Krista or I have been pregnant, so it doubled as a babymoon too! This summer we headed to Dallas. We spent the day by the pool followed by a fun night out. The next morning we had yummy coffee, walked Klyde warren park, had brunch at Fearings and spent a little more time poolside before heading home! Whenever were with these friends its fun and this was no exception. We laughed ( I am sure I cried some too), set goals and just hung out. It was good for the soul! Little did we know Mary-Cameron would make her debut that week! More on that to come!






35 Weeks with Mary-Cameron (little did I know this would be the last bumpdate) 

Thankful for bestiecations, 

MJ 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I read this!!! And LOL on "I am sure I cried some too"

    ReplyDelete