About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hospital Stay

Well I ended up staying in the hospital 4 nights which was a huge blessing because that meant I was so close to Mary-Cameron. I was able to be at all of her diaper changes, feedings, nurse changes and see her whenever I wanted. The thought of going home without her left us with a pit in our stomachs. Thanks to the generosity of some anonymous person/people we were able to stay at the hotel that is in Baylor Dallas. Which meant I did not have to drive back and fourth and was able to stay right near Mary-Cameron. It was a huge blessing and something I could never thank someone enough for. Our stay there seems like a blur now, but looking back I can see so much of the Lord's goodness in the nurses he gave us, in the friends that took care of things at our house, the people that watched our dogs, the family members that sat all day long with us even when they could not really see Mary-Cameron and he countless texts, calls, and prayers we received. None of this went unnoticed and it was the Lord's tangible way of wrapping his arms around us in such a scary time. This was definitely not how we saw Mary-Cameron's delivery or first days of life playing out, there were times where we were angry/scared that it was not happening the way we thought it should. Jeffrey one day sweetly reminded me that this is HER story that God is writing and we get the privilege of being apart of it. She has brought us so much Joy and watching her get stronger and stronger those first days in the hospital was incredible. She is a fighter, she is beautiful,  and we pray that she comes to know Jesus as the Lord of her life. God has big plans for you Mary-Cameron Jones and we are so excited we get a front row seat!

























 All the equipment is gone! 






Thankful for Mary-Cameron,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment