About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Introducing Mary-Cameron Jones

July 29, 2016 our lives were forever changed! 
Mary-Cameron Jones
6:37am 
6lbs 12oz
20 inches 




Mary-Cameron decided to join us a little early and bring us the most joy/fear we have ever known. Thank you Jesus for making us her parents, for her beautiful life and for the family and friends we have to walk through all parts of life with. With her coming a few weeks early her lungs were not fully developed and she had to have a 10 day stay at the NICU. It was so scary watching our girl go through that. But the Lord was present through it all. He provided the most amazing nurses and doctors, our family and friends supported us in ways we did not even know we needed. We will seriously never be able to adequately thank them for the way they loved us throughout the whole thing. 


Thankful for Mary-Cameron, 

MJ 


No comments:

Post a Comment