About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, January 6, 2017

5 Months with Mary-Cameron

We'll Never Forget: You laughing out loud, you lifting out of the carseat towards us, (#gifted), Your first sickness, first Christmas, leaving you with your grandparents while we went with GCYL (we missed you like crazy)

You Can: Push up with your feet and balance with our help, grab things, make lots of sweet sounds, look all around 

You Love: Looking around, watching screens, fires in the fireplace, sucking your thumb, music, Santa, Christmas lights, people 

You Don't Like: Being put down, being sleep, if we stop for a break while your eating 

Thankful for MC,

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment