About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, January 6, 2017

December 2016

Well hang on because this is going to be long!! Our December was so fun and having Mary-Cameron with us for everything made it extra special. Here's December via my IPHONE!

Mary-Cameron's tree was the first one up! 





We went to pick out the perfect tree! 


 We met Santa! 


We celebrated our favorite 3 year old! 













We celebrated Christmas with GCYL! 


We won Mr. Christmas Tree! 





We celebrated Christmas with our 6th annual bestie date and our 1st annual FRAMILY date! 

Celebrated with our Community Group! 















We had LOTS of fun with this girl! 


We had our 2nd annual ornament exchange! 














We went skiing with GCYl! ( I did my first blue run!!)



Mary-Cameron had lots of fun with Lulu & Papa (she even had to have her first Dr. visit for being SICK..but they loved on her so well) 

We celebrated Christmas with The Wallace's 



We met Santa again! 




















We made sweet memories!




Attended our first Christmas Eve service!



Celebrated Christmas in west Texas! 


Whew that was fun, but the best part of the month was celebrating the birth of our Savior. He came so that we might have life to the FULL! John 10:10 

Thankful for the KING of KINGS,

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment