About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Friday, January 6, 2017

I never want to forget

These girls.. in our home.. loving my girl! This picture means so much to me for so many reasons. Thank you Jesus for calling me to Grapevine Colleyville Younglife and for the sweetest friendships and memories we have made with the class of 2017. I pray we continue to fall more in love with you because life with you is beautiful even in the mess. 



Thankful for GCYL 17, 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment