About Me

My photo
I created this blog as a way to "Keep up with the Joneses"! We feel so blessed to get to spend everyday together and my hope is that this blog is a way for us to look back and remember our journey together! I know this will evolve and I cannot wait to see what it turns in to. I have recently added my side business on to the blog. I taking a leap of faith with my photography and cannot wait to see what happens. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 35

Week 35 of pregnancy had me craving ICE CREAM really bad especially the new Blue Bell flavor. My sweet Jeffrey went to 4 different grocery stores to get it for me. It was worth it! Crazy to think I had all these plans to get my house cleaned, bag packed, nails & hair done before our scheduled C-Section two weeks from now. The lord had different plans!



 Thankful for Jeffrey & Blue Bell,

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment